The state of Baluchistan, with its vast and diverse area about 0. 347 million sq. Km and with spread population of about 4. 3 million, distributed over rugged and harsh topology with scarce means of communications and with hardly 5 inches of annual precipitation and constrained irrigation options, has continued to be neglected and isolated from the mainland for a long time. Every year UET Baluchistan admission 2022 last date to apply announces in the month of June/July.
UET Baluchistan Admission Departments:
The UET Baluchistan Admission, Khuzdar offers Bachelor’s Degree in the following four disciplines
- Computer System Engineering & Sciences
- Basic Sciences
UET Baluchistan Admission 2022 Last Date Fee Structure along Eligibility criteria
- An applicant searching for admission in UET Baluchistan, in any branch of Engineering, must meet the subsequent minimum requirements: -3. 1. 1 a) He or she has exceeded the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC/HSSC) Pre-Engineering Examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, securing at least 50% marks in aggregate of a University, a Board of Intermediate or Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. The applicants with a collaboration of Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Studies/ Computer Science shall be permitted admission in Computer Systems Engineering Program only.
- He or she has exceeded any other examination of an International University/ Institution/ Examination Body, which, both regular and also scope wise is comparative to the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Pre-Engineering) of a University or a Board of Intermediate/ Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan. Equivalence of the Examination passed by the applicant shall be determined by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.
- He or She qualifies an entry test conducted or negotiated by the UET Baluchistan.
- An applicant who has exceeded Diploma of Associate Engineer Examination, securing at least 60% aggregate marks, shall be entitled to admission against appropriated seats in the same discipline of Engineering in which he or she has exceeded the Diploma examination
- An applicant searching for admission should have got adequate mental and physical health.
- The seats reserved for Quetta district will be separated into Rural and Urban areas. The areas falling within the limits of Municipal Corporation and Cantonment Board will constitute urban area and rest of the district rural area.
- Unclaimed District merit seats, if any shall be given to the applicants of the same Zone on merit and if no eligible applicant is accessible in the Zone, then those seats shall be allotted to the applicants on Provincial Merit. Unclaimed seats of FATA, AJK, Northern areas and other provinces shall remain transferred on self-financing if not filled within 30 days of the beginning of the session.
- The seats appropriated for filling on open/ district merit will be advertised through print and electronic media. No separate letters/ notices/ invitation shall be issued to the applicants for test and interview.
- Only the Local/ Domicile residents of Baluchistan shall be eligible for admission against the seats appropriated in the UET Baluchistan.
- Metric Marks calculation @ weight age of 10
- Adjusted Marks secured in Metric = 600
- Total Metric Marks = 1050
- Marks secured out of 10 weight age = (600/1050)x10=5.71
- D.A.E Marks calculation @ Wight age of 40
- Adjusted marks of D.A.E = 2700
- Total Marks of D.A.E = 3300
- Marks out of 40 = (2700/3300)x40=32.72
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about UET Baluchistan Admission 2022.
Official Website: Baluchistan University of Engineering and Technology