Introduction, UET Karachi Admission 2022 Last Date:
A very comfortable delightful to the UET Karachi Admission section website. I anticipation this provides you a substance of what we are all with regards to. Positioned at the gateway to Central Asian Republics, in the 2500 years old historic city of Karachi, our UET Karachi provides a rich cultural diversity and is rich in cultures of hospitality, valor and frontier romance.
Important Admission Date for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Engineering on Self Finance Base
- Last Date of Form Submission 11 Octo
- Pre-Admission Entry Test held on 25 Octo at 10:00 AM at NED University Main Camps, Karachi
Important Admission Date For Bachelor Of Engineering, BS Architecture, Bachelor of Science
- Admission Start from 06-09-2022
- Last Date of Form Submission 11-10-2022
- Entry Test should be held on 25-10-2022
- Application Processing fee Rs 3000/-
There are several disciplines at University for students to decide from.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer System Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Basic Sciences and Islamiat
Under Graduate Admission:
- Applications attained after the concluding dates shall not be kept entertained. Imperfect applications shall stand turned down.
- Those Applicants having at least 60% unadjusted marks in 3years Post-Metric Diploma of Associate Engineer or BTech. (Pass) are also entitled to apply against these seats. Institute shall converse the last date for the delivery of nominations to the concerned nominating agencies.
Merit of applicants will be identified in accordance to the subsequent weight-age:
- 10% weight-age to SSC Examination – Percent grades in SSC x 1
- 40%weight-age to Intermediate or comparable examination (adjusted marks) – % marks in Intermediate x 4
- 50%weight-age to % grades in entry test Entrance Test x 5
The merit of applicants applying for appropriated categories/quotas shall also be established on the basis of entry test, Intermediate and SSC grades as in the case of open merit.
To decide merit, total grades obtained by an applicant in intermediate examination shall be modified in the manner given down below:
- For each extra attempt to pass or to improve Intermediate examination, (Part-I Er Part-II), applicants shall lose 10 grades . On the other hand, in any case, the total deduction of marks shall not exceed 20.
- Applicants taking Mathematics as extra subject shall also lose 10 grades . c. If an applicant is Hafiz-e-Quran. he/she will get 20 marks, offered that he/she qualified the test executed by the Admission Committee on the date and time notified for the objective.
In the event, that of a tie in any merit position to the assortment for admission, the grades attained in Intermediate/comparable examination, shall be regarded as for merit. In the event, that of a further tie, the age of the candidates shall be the criteria and the older applicant shall get a higher merit.
For admission versus seats reserved for International Nationals, eligibility shall be at least 60% get worse marks in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Intermediate or equivalent examination.
Afghan Refugees registered in Pakistan with NADRA nominated by Government of Pakistan, Higher Education Commission, Islamabad, against Self-Sustained programme or nominated by Government of Pakistan Ministry of Finance and Economics Affairs, Islamabad against their appropriated seats on Technical Assistance Program, must match the eligibility circumstances of at least 60% unadjusted marks in Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) or comparative examination.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about UET Karachi Admission 2022.
Official Site: UET Karachi