University College of Bahrain Admission 2021 Last Date
University College of Bahrain offers me excellent satisfaction to request you to check out our campus in Saar and locate for oneself what distinguishes institution in Bahrain from alternative universities. Programs, people, conveniences, providers, size and place all chip in to the unique personality of the University College of Bahrain.
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
University College of Bahrain Admissions 2021
Applications are accessible at the entrance office in the campus. They can also be down loaded from the site. All candidates must post a finished application to the Institution. An candidate for whom English is a 2nd language may post the test of English as a international language (TOEFL) with a score of 500 and above to avoid the Entrance English Exam (EEE) (Proficiency Exam). If applicant does not submit a TOEFL score or submits a score under 500, the student has to sit the EEE, and establish the Foundation Courses essential.
The essential admission necessities to University is a senior secondary school diploma or comparative. Students applying for Business Administration and Computer Studies must also have credits in programs in senior English and Mathematics.
Candidates will be notified of their acclaim in creating from the institution. Candidates who are not preferred for admission will acquire a letter counseling them of this selection. They may explore choices accessible to them with the institution Registrar.
- Most latest transcripts, and diploma obtained
- Transfer students must post their most current transcript.
- Finished Application Form.
- BD 50/- application fee.
- Copy of CPR and Passport
- 2 Photographs
- If utilizing for Financial Aid, extra documents are essential.
- Applications that have absent details and/or absent docs will be regarded as imperfect and therefore will not be considered.
- Candidates should contemplate applying before the deadlines. Deadlines are conclude of August for those applying for fiscal assistance in the 1st semester, and end of January for those making use of for economic assistance in the 2nd semester since applications are prepared on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
- So that they can illustrate economic require, the candidate should give the subsequent docs:
- A passport-size photograph.
- Transcript of grades for the last 3 years for new candidates or many current transcript for enrolled UCB students.
- Employment Records Income Statement of head or heads of family if both parents are functioning, clearly saying occupation salary and benefits (e. g. informative rewards, accommodation, etc… )#). These are attained from Employers.
- If earning member(s) is (are) self-employed, certification for annual income should be offered by the family member by giving with it the Business Registration, and the business bank account assertion for the last 3 years.
- If the candidate is wedded, all docs associated to the spouse must be as good posted.
- Any extra document that would support the application for economic aid (e. g. medical reports and recent medical/hospital bills, certificate of job termination or end of service, etc… ).
- A duplicate of the passports of all family members reinforced by the household.
- Commence to the Enrollment office to acquire the enrollment form and a duplicate of your personal study approach. You can also acquire the plan online using your Student Online account.
- Consult your expert about the courses you would like to receive in the fall semester, relating to your study plan and the advisor should agree and sign your schedule after you have determined the right programs.
- Commence to the Accountant Office to finish the enrollment payments.
- Complete your enrollment formalities and data entry and acquire your semester schedule. You can also acquire your schedule on-line using your Student Web account.
- Verify your schedule. Make sure it is specific and all your classes are documented.
- Dr. Sh. Khalid Bin Mohammed Al-Khalifa
- University College of Bahrain
- P.O. Box 55040, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Tel. (+973) 17 790 828, Fax. (+973) 17 793 858
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University College of Bahrain 2021.
Official Site: University College of Bahrain