Introduction, University Medical and Dental College Faisalabad Admission 2022 Last Date
Madina organization, subsequent the ideas of its initiator Chairman Mian Muhammad Saleem (Late) ‘Industry, Service & Education’, founded University Medical and Dental College Faisalabad Admission section in 2003 to fill up this hoover in the medical education in Faisalabad. Since starting, the UMDC has worked tough and under the table, powerful command and direction of our current Chairman, Mian Muhammad Hanif, has accomplished special elevates and differentiation.
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Bio-Chemistry
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Dermatology
University Medical and Dental College Faisalabad Admission:
Applications for entrance to the 1st year of MBBS/BDS class will be approved by the described date. Applications obtained soon after the final date will not be amused. Comprehensive details about admissions are accessible on UMDC web page or can be attained by way of e-mail.
Eligibility for Admissions:
- The applicant who has exceeded the Intermediate Science (FSc) Examination (Medical Group) acquiring at minimum 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani University or an comparative exam of a Board of Secondary Education in Pakistan.
- The applicant who has exceeded any alternative exam of a international University or examining body, which consists of the subjects announced as important by Council in scope and standard, is determined comparative upon documentation by the IBCC to the Intermediate Science (FSc with 60% marks) Examination of a Pakistani University or Board of Secondary Education,
- The applicant who has exceeded an exam higher compared to the FSc of a Pakistani University with Biological Sciences offered she has exceeded the Intermediate Science (FSc Examination) (Medical Group) acquiring at minimum 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani University or an comparative examination of a Board of Secondary Education in Pakistan and she shall be eligible. On the other hand, the overall look in the fundamental entry test organized by Provincial Authority is required for entrance in MBBS/BDS program.
Admission Aboard Students:
- The applicant who has exceeded an exam comparative to intermediate levels of Pakistan from a international education system with 3 science subjects out of which Biology and Chemistry are crucial subjects with 60% marks in every as certified by IBCC, is entitled to look in the entry test of MBBS/BDS. On start merit seats no entrance shall be offered except through the provincial entry test. Subject wise equivalence by IBCC shall be appropriate; study group described by IBCC shall have no impact on the eligibility for entrance if any.
- On international seats only and not on start merit seats, in lieu of the entry test of the admission specialist, the applicants is essential to have exceeded SAT II exam score with minimal 550 marks in each of the 3 science subjects of which 2 have got to be Biology and Chemistry.
- The applicant is essential to found a valid TOFEL or IELT with a rating of 500 or 5. 5 only if the method of instructions of study 2 years earlier to application for admission/entry test is not English. An alternative to TOEFL and IELT is a qualifications by NUML University Islamabad after a 1 year English language course.
Qualified applicants for admission must post attested duplicates of the subsequent docs coupled with the application forms:
- Matric/Senior Cambridge or comparative certificate 6 Copies
- FSc (pre-medical) or comparative certificate 6 Copies
- Comprehensive mark sheet FSc (Pre Medical) 6 Copies
- Just in case of International competent applicants, an equivalence certificate from Inter-Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad.
- MCAT result sheet (if appropriate) 2 Copies
- Latest passport size color photos 12.
University Medical and Dental College Faisalabad Admission Application Procession Fee:
A nonrefundable application processing fee of Rs 2000/- for Pakistani candidates and US$ 50 for international candidates has to be posted by way of cash, bank draft or pay order drawn in prefer of UMDC, at a specified branch of Habib Metropolitan Bank indoors the Campus. The Admission Office will not progression the applications which are attained without the processing fee.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University Medical and Dental College Faisalabad Admission 2022.
Official Site: UMDC