University of Asia Pacific Bangladesh (UAPB), Admission 2022
For more compared to a several years University of Asia Pacific (UAPB) Pacific has been performance as a distinctive institution of higher studying. Its standing has developed quickly, as it has undoubtedly accomplished eminence above most of the seats of higher studying of the country. Its responsibility to brilliance is exhibited through the high quality of its educational services and its excellent info to studying. With its prestigious administrators and exceptional faculty members it is accepting a foremost role in the informative arena of Bangladesh.
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded” border=”full”]Admission Offered for 2022[/box]
- Fall admission date 2022 will be coming soon
Fees for Admission Only/- (Admission processing fee money receipt need to be obtained by paying Tk. 500/-)
- Bachelor of Architecture,
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering,
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering,
- Bachelor in Business Administration,
- Bachelor in Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics,
- Bachelor of Arts in English,
- LL.B.The Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering program has been approved by the Board of Certification for Engineering and Technical Education in Bangladesh (BAETE). This permits the graduates to be associates of the Institute of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB), a highly substantial and the only government-authorised specialized body for engineers. The program has also been authorised by Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) for subsequent their Msc programs.
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MS in Pharmaceutical Technology (MS Pharm. Tech.)
- Master of Science in Computer Science & Engineering (MCSE)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MCS)
- LL. M (Regular)
- LL. M (External)
Admission refinement fee Tk. 500/-
- Students fascinated to require admission in CE, CSE, EEE depts. must have Physics and Mathematics in HSC or comparative exam.
- Students fascinated to require admission in Pharmacy must have Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry in HSC. or comparative exam.
- Students fascinated to take admission in Architecture must have ability in free hand sketching.
Graduate Admission Considerations
- Master/Bachelor Degree from a identified University of Asia Pacific (UAP).
University of Asia Pacific EMBA course
- Bachelor/Masters Degree with 03 years work expertise as management/Manager/Self applied.
M. Sc. CE
- B. Sc. Engg. Degree with CGPA 50% marks or 2. 50/4. 0 from identified University of Asia Pacific (UAP) with good earlier academics details. At least 1st class/ 1st division in any public examination.
- B. Sc. Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering.
MS. Pharm. Tech
- A 4-year undergraduate degree or 3-year Bachelor of Pharmacy and 1 year Master of Pharmacy from a recognized University of Asia Pacific (UAP) at home or in foreign countries.
- A CGPA of at least 2. 75 or higher 2nd class (55% or above) at undergraduate level.
- Must complete program in Physical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Microbiology at undergraduate level.
LL. M. (Regular)
- Students must have at least a LL. B. degree from a most respected university with CGPA 2. 50 at undergraduate level or graduate level.
Requirements at the time of Admission
- Two (2) copies of photocopy of the SSC, HSC, Degree/ Masters Certificates & Mark-Sheets.
- Stamp size Photo: 6 copies
- Passport size photo: 4 copies
- Parent/Guardian photo: 1 copy
- Blood group certificate: 1 copy
- Department of Architecture,
- Department of Civil Engineering,
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
- Department of Business Administration,
- Department of Pharmacy,
- Department of Mathematics,
- Department of English,
- Department of Law and Human Rights,
- Department of Basic Sciences and Humanities.
Each and every student requirements periods to take it easy and delight in his educational opportunities. Despite the fact that full conveniences at this instant cannot be offered for want of area, once UAP proceeds to its own campus, it intends to offer sufficient sports and physical exercise conveniences for its students, faculties and officials.
Cafeteria facilities in a minimal way have been offered within the campus. It creates accessible, to students, light appetizers, lunch and drinks at affordable price.
Academic and Research Collaboration and Accreditation
UAP has got collaborative scarves with a selection of most respected international and national Universities, institutions of higher education and research in international countries, for example
USA: The University of Baltimore, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Purdue University, De Vry University, etc. UAP is presently running 3+1 degree programs i. e. students can finished their 1st 3 years at UAP and the finalized year in 1 of these universities. They can be honored the degree from sometimes of these institutions, which signifies the high quality of educating and analysis at the University of Asia Pacific (UAP).
Australia: The University of Western Sydney, University of Canberra
Ireland: Griffith College of Dublin
Japan: Port and Airport Research Institute (PARI), Japan Concrete Institute (JCI)
Below these collaborations, the 1st batch of BBA students has accomplished graduating at The University of Baltimore and batches of CE students have accomplished research programs at Port and Airport Research Institute (PARI).
Get latest updates of Admission of The University of Asia Pacific
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Asia Pacific Admissions 2022 (next year) including University of Asia Pacific Online Application, University of Asia Pacific Admissions 2022.
Official Website: www.uap-bd.edu
Founded: 1996 by Ragib Ali