Lahore is an progressive, exciting, globally known student based analysis university with 80 colleges and institutes associated and about 35, 000 undergraduate and 4000 postgraduate students registered. University of Health Sciences admission is aimed on offering high-quality instruction in fundamental medical sciences, stimulating the overlooked fields of nursing and other allied health sciences, exploratory programs in biomedical engineering, genetics and behavioral sciences, and fostering significant on-campus and off-campus analysis actions.
Important 2022 Admission Date for Masters Degree in Health Professions Education
- Last Date of Form Submission 11 Feb
- Entry Test will be held on 26 Feb
University of Health Sciences Admission 2022 Last Date And Fee Structure:
Important Admission Date for Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy 2 Years
- Last Date of Form Submission 17 Nov
- Entry Test will be held on 29 Nov at 02:00 PM
- Interview will be held from 08 Dec to 09 Dec
- Merit List 15 Dec
- Last Date of Fee Submission 20 Dec
- Beginning of Classes 27 Dec
- Student having Bachelor or Master Degree in Physical Therapy will only apply for this course.
Important Admission Date for Postgraduate Entrance Test Session 2022
- Last Date of Submission for the Details of Applicants is 16 Octo
- Entry Test should be held on 18 Octo
Entry Test Schedule
- MS, MD(All Surgical & Medical Subject), MDS ( Dental Surgical Subject), Clinical Diplomas (PGD) All Clinical Subject at 09 AM to 11 AM
- M.Phil in Basic Medical Sciences (All Disciplines), M.Phil in Dental Sciences (All Despines), Master in Public Health, Basic Diplomas (PGD), DCR DMJ 12:00 Noon to 02 PM
- M.Phil Medical Laboratory Sciences & M.Sc Nursing 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Entrance Test Key 31 August 2022:
Children Hospital & Institute of Child Health Lahore
Important Admission Date for DPT, B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, Occupational Therapy, Dental Technology
- Admission Start from 29 Sep
- Last Date of Form Submission 15 Octo
University of Health Sciences Admission, Entry Test Pattern
Total MCQS 220
- Physics 44
- Chemistry 58
- English 30
- Biology 88
University of Health Sciences Admission, Required Document:
- Domicile Certificate
- Those applicants who passed Fsc in this year. Must attach Hope Certificate in their documents. Apart from this, applicants who passed Fsc (Pre-Medical) last year have minimum 60% marks.
- Those applicants who apply in UHS exam and also improved marks through some additional papers must be attached As tom paper of Rs 20 and show some statements that he/she improved the marks.
- Affixed 8 Pictures
Important Admission Date for Certificate in Medical Technology in Collaboration with University of Liverpool, UK
- Last Date of Form submission 10 Octo
- Application who apply for this must working as Demonstrator, Senior Registrar or Assistant Professor in Medical or Dental College or teaching hospital in Pakistan.
University of Health Sciences Admission:
UHS is offering Graduate level courses in all the disciplines of Medical and Health Sciences. The following are the courses that are offered by UHS, Lahore at Graduate Level:
UHS, Lahore is offering Postgraduate level courses in all the disciplines of Medical and Health Sciences. The following are the courses that are offered by UHS, Lahore at Postgraduate Level: Ph.D
- Anatomy (M. Phil / Post Graduate) 24 months
- Biochemistry (M. Phil / Post Graduate) 24 months
- Chemical Pathology (M.Phil/Post Graduate) 24 months
- Human Genetics (M. Phil / Post Graduate) 24 months
- Hematology (M.Phil/Post Graduate) 24 months
- Immunology (M. Phil / Post Graduate) 24 months
- Microbiology (M. Phil / Post Graduate) 24 months
- Morbid Anatomy & Histopathology (M. Phil* / Post Graduate**) 24 months
- Oral Pathology (M. Phil / Post Graduate) 24 months
- Pharmacology (M. Phil/ PhD) 24 months
- Physiology (M. Phil/ PhD) 24 months
- Behavioural Sciences (PhD) 24 months
- Cellular and Molecular Biology (PhD) 24 months
- Medical Laboratory Technology 2 years
- Nursing 2 years
(Offered by UHS at Affiliated Institutions)
- Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence (DMJ) 2 years
- Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Disease (DTCD) 2 years
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM) 2 years
- Diploma in Medical Radiology (Therapeutics) (DMRT) 2 years
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine & Surgery (DOMS) 2 years
- Diploma in Laryngology and Otology (DLO) 2 years
- Diploma in Cardiology (Dip-Card) 2 years
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) 2 years
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP) 2 years
- Diploma in Medical Radiology (Diagnostic) (DMRD) 2 years
- Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGO) 2 years
- Diploma in Anesthesia (DA) 2 years
- Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Techniques (DART) 2 years
(Offered by University of Health Sciences Admission at Affiliated Institutions)
- Master of Hospital Management (MHM) 1 year
- Master of Maternal & Child Healt (MMCH) 1 year
- Masters in Public Health (MPH) 1 year
- M.Sc. Field Epidemiology 2 years
Eligibility of Programs
Anatomy, Immunology, Haematology, Biochemistry, Chemical Pathology, Behavioural Sciences, Human Genetics & Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Morbid Anatomy & Histopathology, Oral Pathology, Physiology & Cell Biology, Pharmacology, Medical Education and Nursing.
- A subject test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS) or ETS, USA in the area of specialization chosen at the Ph.D level must be cleared prior to admission for the Ph.D Programme.
- The minimum CGPA should be 3.0 (out of 4.0 in the Semester System) or First Division (in the Annual system) in M.Phil/equivalent degree.
- A subject test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS) or ETS, the USA in the area of specialization chosen at the Ph.D level must be cleared prior to admission for the Ph.D Programme.
- In the case of GAT Subject test (http://www.nts.org.pk/) a minimum of 60% marks is required to pass the test.
- In case GRE subject test, the minimum score will be acceptable as follows:
- 50% Percentile Score: Valid for Admissions until December 31, 2011.
- 60% Percentile Score: Valid for Admissions thereafter
- If the Test is not accessible in NTS subject list, then a University of Health Sciences (UHS) Committee composed of at least 3 Ph. D faculty members in the subject area and authorised by the HEC will execute the test at par with GRE Subject Test and determining score for this will be 70% score.
- The applicants should specify their offered research topic and its explanation alongwith the admission form. Applications alongwith attested copies of degrees/ certificates, experience certificates, CNIC and 3 passport size photographs must reach the office of Director (Admin & Coord) by 30th November, 2011.
- No application will be kept entertained after 30th November, 2011. Those who are in company and candidates wanting to to attend the program on deputation groundwork must apply through proper channel. Imperfect applications shall not be interested. Applications can be provided from the office or downloaded from University of Health Sciences admission, website: www.uhs.edu. pk.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Allied Health Sciences (4 years)
Eligibility Criteria* Entry level for all B. Sc. Allied Health sciences Programs should be unvarying and it shall be F. Sc. Pre-Medical or F. Sc. in related technology from a panel of Intermediate & Secondary Education / equivalent (as determined by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad), with at least 50 % unadjusted marks, w. e. f. academic year 2010.
- There shall be no age restriction for admission in B. Sc. (Hons. ) Allied Health Sciences programs.
B.Sc. Nursing (4 years)
- Selection will be purely on merit. committee of Chairmen, Islamabad), with at least 50 % un adjusted marks, w.e.f. The academic year 2010.
- Requisite qualification-F.Sc. Pre-medical (with at least 50% unadjusted marks).
- Age limit shall be 17 to 25 years.
- The decision of selection board / committee of a respective institution will be final.
B.Sc. Nursing (2 years):
- Diploma in General nursing registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Diploma in Midwifery/for male nurses, 1 year specialized course registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Minimum of 02 years’ experience
- Age limit & gender not applicable
- Admission test, interview by the Institute involved.
Postgraduate Clinical Diploma – DA (2 year):
- MBBS/equivalent qualification authorized with PMDC and satisfaction of one of the subsequent criteria, in given order of desire:
- Diploma in Midwifery/for male nurses 1 year specialized program authorized with Pakistan Nursing Council
- Minimum of 02 years’ experience
- Securing pass %age in the Entry Test as established by UHS and being approved the interview efficiently
- To be qualified for admission to M. Phil., a applicant shall have got an MBBS / BDS degree. Any other higher degree e. g., M. Sc. in related field can be known by the UH as equivalent, to aforesaid degrees. This shall only employ to very named or exceptional applicants.
- Admissions shall be made on the base of merit in compliance with the subsequent conditions:
- 60% Qualifications with previous academic record & relevant experience
- 10% Entry Test
- 30% Interview
University of Health Sciences Admission ,Administration Departments:
- VC Secretariat
- Finance Department
- Engineering & Works Department
- Director (Admn & Coord)
- Planning & Development Department
- Director Media & Publications (DMP)
- IT Department
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2022:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
Get latest updates of Admission of University of Health Sciences Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Health Sciences Admissions 2022.
Official Website: University of Health Sciences
Founded: October 02, 2002