University of Lahore Admission 2020 Islamabad Campus Last date to Apply
The groundwork of the University of Lahore was installed when its mother campus was organized at Islamabad in Mar, 1998. Eversince, the University of Lahore has constantly become in dimension and the excellent of education and it has formulated as a foremost University of Lahore both in public and non-public sectors. The Islamabad Campus is envisioned to have the faculty of Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Management Sciences and IT and Computer Sciences. The Faculty of Management Sciences and IT & Computer Sciences shall proceed to manage from the old Campus in the Blue Area Islamabad, although, the faculty of Engineering and Pharmacy has been altered to the New Campus. The New Campus which has been recently built is fully prepared and dependable.
University of Lahore Fall Admission 2020, Islamabad Campus
Important Fall 2020 Admission Date for Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Department of Computer Sciences & Information Technology, Technology, Electronics & Electrical Systems, Pharmacy, Institute of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Health Professional Technologies, Physical Therapy, Sports Sciences, University Institute of Diet & Nutritional Sciences, Economics, Law, English Language & Literature, Arabic And Islamic Studies, Education, Research Section, Radiology Sciences & Medical Imaging Technology, Post Graduate Institute of Law, Lahore School of Aviation
- Last Date of Form Submission online August 26 and August 28 at Campus
- Faculty of Engineering, Electronics, Technology, Architecture, Creative Arts, Management Sciences, Aviation, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Education, Islamic Studies, English, Law conduct on August 30
- Pharmacy, Institute of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Faculty of Allied Health Sciences conduct on August 31
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Master in Computer Science
- Master in Science and Information Technology
- MS in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Electrical Systems
- MS in Electronics & Electrical Systems
- BS in Civil Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Technology
- M. Phil in Management Sciences
- Master of Business Admin (MBA 3 Yr)
- Master of Business Admin (MBA Executive) – Evening
- Master of Business Admin After BBA (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Admin (BBA-Hons)
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- F.Sc (Math, Physics & chemistry), DAE (Telecom, Instrumentation, Electrical/Electronics) Min 60%, Entrance Test.
- Intermediate, FA / F.Sc / ICS /I.Com, A-Levels, DAE or equivalent (Minimum 45%)
Master in Computer Science:
- BSCS (min 130 Cr Hr), MCS, MScIT, MSc (CS), Masters 16 Yr Science Education, BCS 3 Yr (Complete deficiency of Cr Hr difference)Equivalent (2.5 CGPA & GATGeneral)
Civil Engineering 4 Years:
- Intermediate Pre-Engineering (Minimum 60%)
BS Electronics & Electrical Systems:
- Intermediate Pre-Engineering (Minimum 60%)
MS Electronics & Electrical Systems:
- BS Electronics/BSEE/BS Telecom/ M.Sc Physics/B.Tech (Hons)/BSCS. HEC known University min 2.5 CGPA or 60% marks (Annual sys). Interview & Entry Test & GAT arranged by NTS.
BS in Civil Technology:
- BS Electronics/BSEE/BS Telecom/ M.Sc Physics/B.Tech (Hons)/BS Computer Science. HEC known University min 2.5 CGPA or 60% marks (Annual sys). Interview & Entry Test & GAT arranged by NTS.
BS in Electrical Technology:
- F.Sc ( Pre Engineering ), D.A.E ( Civil ), A-Level with Physic and Mathematics at least 45 % Marks.
BS in Electronics Technology:
- F.Sc ( Pre Engineering ), D.A.E (Instrumentation, Electrical, Electronics), A-Level Physic & Maths at least 45% Marks.
M. Phil in MS:
- F.Sc ( Pre Engineering ), D.A.E (Instrumentation, Electrical, Telecom, Electronics), A-Level Physic & Maths at least 45% Marks.
Master of Business Admin (MBA 3 Yr):
- MBA / MS degree in business administration or management sciences or marketing / management / quality management / Statistics / Mathematics or economics, from a chartered university with a minimum of 1st division or 3.0 CGPA.
Master of Business Admin (MBA Executive) – Evening:
- Applicants min 2nd division in a 2/3 year BBA / BS / BA / B.Com or equivalent degree from HEC known university / college.
Master of Business Admin After BBA (Hons):
- At least 3 Yr of working experience. Min 2nd division in 2/3 Yr BBA / BS/ BA / B.Com or 14 Yr of education or equivalent degree from HEC known university / college.
Bachelor of Business Admin (BBA-Hons):
- Min 2nd div in F.A / F.Sc. / I.Com or equivalent GCE, A Level min 3 subjects, average of C grade, from HEC known univ/college.
Doctor of Pharmacy:
- First Division F.Sc (Pre-Medical) / A-Level Equivalent to 60% of FSc.
UOL Islamabad Fee Structure 2020:
Fee Structure BS in Electrical Engineering:
- Admission Fee: Rs.25600/-
- Total Fee for Eight Semester: 460800
- Total Fees For BEE: 486400
- Total Credit Hour: 145
Fee Structure BSCE:
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Semester V||Semester VI||Semester VII||Semester VIII|
- Registration Fee (Payable Once): 20,000/-
- Total Fee for Eight Semester: 482,500/-
- Total Credit Hour: 131
Get latest updates of Admission of University of Lahore
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of University of Lahore Admission 2020.
Official Website: University of Lahore, Islamabad Campus