Turbat University Admission 2020 Last date, Fee Structure And Eligibility
If you want to know about the details about University of Turbat Admission then we will give you a good head start. The content in this post will be according to the title of the post which includes the admission details, program, and eligibility criteria along with Online Registration about whether this institute has the facility of online applying or not.
Turbat University is known as a great deal of amazing University in the city Baluchistan. People living in Baluchistan have a tendency towards getting higher education but this university is motivating the culture towards getting education and taking it up towards even greater and higher spots of Learning.
This institution was established in 2012 which means that it is only 6 years old and a fresh establishment. Muhammad Khan Achakzai is the chancellor of this institution while Prof Dr Abdul Razzaq Sabir is the Vice Chancellor. Academic Staff power of Turbat University is only 60 while the student’s strength is increasing with a good and steady pace which is now numbered as 1200.
Its campus is spread on a vast land of 1300 acre. Most elegant thing about the institute is that it is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission HEC which is the National affiliation center of Pakistan.
UOT – Turbat university Admission 2020 Last date to Apply, Eligibility Criteria
Down below we will give you the details about the admission procedure and admission eligibility for the people who want to apply in Turbat University. This will not only be helpful while being a candidate but it will also be helpful to know if you are eligible to be under the domain of getting an admission in this Institution. Most of the people do not know about the eligibility criteria and just go for applying without considering any details and information. To know about the information before applying, you have arrived at the right spot please be patient and read till the end of the post to get all the information regarding eligibility, Programs and other elements of this institute.
Bachelor Programs Admission Criteria
- Candidate must have Intermediate or equal with at least second division from any credited institute.
- At least or Minimum of 45% out of 100% total marks or 2.00 out of 4.00 CGPA in the previous degree in any subject from any university which should be recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- Entrance test qualifying marks are 50%, below this number is not eligible.
- Applicant will have to succeed the entry exam and to appear before the Admissions Committee. The committee will be there for an interview counseling on the stated date and time.
Turbat University Procedure to apply
Candidates who want to get a hold of the Admission form, can easily get the form. It is available in the administration section of UOT. Admission form can be attained against expense of Rs.300/- from Habib Bank Limited, Turbat branch. Application are to be submitted at the admission office within the working hours or Time (09:00 a.m. to 02.p.m).
Following documents should be submitted along with the application form.
- A Photocopy of Local Certificate and (NIC) National Identity Card.
- Photocopies of certificates and mark sheets of Matriculation and Intermediate.
- Three recent passport size photographs are required.
Following is a portrayal of admission criteria or merit which is determined down below:
- 20% marks in Matriculation
- 30% marks in Intermediate Education
- 50% mark in the Aptitude Test
Masters Programs Admission Criteria
- BA, BSC with at least 2nd division from any accredited University.
- Minimum 45% total marks or 2.00/4.00 CGPA in the last degree in any discipline from any university recognized by the HEC.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test is 50%.
- Have to qualify the entry test and to appear before the Admissions Committee for an interview on the specified date and time.
Procedure – How to Apply? Before Last date
Same is the procedure to get Admission form as mentioned in bachelor program section, it is available in the administration office of this university. To get the Admission form, the candidate will have to pay Rs 300 in order to obtain the form (Habib Bank Limited, Turbat branch). Applications are taken at the office of Admission. Working Hours (09:00 a.m. to 02.p.m)
Following documents should be submitted along with the application form.
- A Photocopy of (NIC) National Identity Card and local certificate.
- Photocopies of mark sheets and certificates of Graduation, Intermediate, and Matriculation.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
Admission Merit Criteria for Masters Level
- 20% Intermediate Marks
- 30% BA and BSC
- 50% Aptitude Test
UOT – University of Turbat Fee Structure 2020
Turbat University Fee structure is plain and simple and according to the procedure of credit hours discrimination. It is different according to the offered degrees which mean some of the disciplines might be expensive while other would be cheaper to study.
Although there is not much of the information about a full fledge Fee guide online, the user can download the Prospectus from this DOWNLOAD PROSPECTUS link in order to know all about the fee structure of different programmes.
This will help in decision making and sense of choosing the right degree in right financial criteria. By clicking on the link given above, it will lead you a new page or tab which will start loading the details about the prospectus, surf each and every detail very carefully and view twice before the page.
The students who have then applied for the program will have to submit a fee for each semester in its given due time. The Fee is to be submitted in the branch of Habib Bank Limited HBL or main Branch Turbat or it can also be submitted in the campus.
Fee clearance is required to appear in the examination for attempting the exam, otherwise the student will not be allowed to sit in the examination and will not be able to attend any classes which are the rules of Turbat University.
These were all the details and a head start for the users to go for finding the fee structure as instructed above that it is in the prospectus of this university and the user will be able to download or view it by opening the link above.
University of Turbat Academic Degree Programs
The programs which are offered by this institution are very much obliged by the administration office and faculty. Institution has made a valuable effort to increase its ratio among the degrees and subjects which are offered. It is also making its ways about increasing the numbers of proposals even more. Turbat University offers all levels of educational disciplines which means it is offering bachelor, masters and PhD Programmes. This framework will be portrayed in front of you down below:
We will put forward the names and details about the disciplines which are offered at this level and you have to choose among all of them and make a wise decision. A proper Framework will be given down below in order to completely put forward all the details.
- Bachelors in Chemistry 4 years
- Bachelors in Commerce 2 years
- BS in Commerce 4 years
- BS Computer Science (4)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
- BS Economics (4)
- Bachelor in education (4)
- BS English (4)
- Bachelors of Study in Balochi
- Bachelors in Business Administration (4)
- BS Political Science
- LLB (3 year)
- LLB (5 year)