University of Western Australia Admission 2018 Last date
University of Western Australia (UWA) was founded by an Action of the Western Australian Parliament in February 1911, and commenced educating students for the 1st moment in 1913. It is the most ancient University in the state of Western Australia and the only University in the state to be a representative of the Group of 8, along with the sandstone universities.
The University includes the 9 Faculties of:
Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Music
- School of Humanities
- School of Social and Cultural Studies
- Business (Business School)
Faculty of Education
- Engineering, Computing and Mathematics
- School of Civil and Resource Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- School of Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering
- School of Environmental Systems Engineering
- School of Mathematics and Statistics
- School of Mechanical and Chemical Engineering
Faculty of Law
- Life and Physical Sciences
- School of Anatomy and Human Biology
- School of Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences
- School of Sports Science, Exercise and Health
- School of Physics
- School of Psychology
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
- School of Dentistry
- School of Medicine and Pharmacology
- School of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- School of Population Health
- School of Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care
- School of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- School of Surgery
- School of Women’s and Infants’ Health
Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- School of Agricultural and Resource Economics
- School of Animal Biology
- School of Earth and Environment
- School of Plant Biology
UWA Admissions 2018 Last date
Admission for Undergraduate Students
The minimal academics requirements essential for entry are higher, guaranteeing that everyone, Australian or Foreign, who gets into UWA shares the similar elemental knowledge and competencies.
The are a array of path ways accessible for getting together with the academic requirements essential for admission to UWA:
- Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) – WACE entry for year 12s, which includes confident entry for distinct majors.
- Substitute entry pathways – UWay, Broadway, Fairway, Access UWA.
- Australian and New Zealand qualifications – Alternative Australian and New Zealand school qualifications, International Baccalaureate, TAFE, tertiary qualifications and mature-age entry.
- Foreign qualifications – GCE A-levels and other school qualifications, foundation and bridging programs
- Specifications – Course specifications, English language proficiency.
Also See: University of Notre Dam
How To Apply
Australian students apply through the Tertiary Institutions Services Centre or instantly to the UWA Admissions Centre, based on their qualifications and the semester in which they strategy to commence learning.
Foreign students can apply through a UWA Overseas Consultant or the Foreign Centre.
Admission for Postgraduate Students
Admission prerequisites: Most postgraduate qualifications need you to have finished a bachelor’s degree.
How to apply: Verify all the essential details regarding your desired course, which includes any specific entry conditions, ahead of posting your application.
Admission for Foreign Students
As a guideline, you must fulfill the subsequent conditions for admission:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or comparative.
- Specific prerequisites for the course.
- UWA’s English Language Proficiency prerequisite.
The UWA characteristics 7 major subject libraries on campus, which include the architecturally recognized Reid Library building, the most significant library on campus with 4 publicly available ranges. 5 of the libraries are situated on campus, with the other a pair of being situated within walking mileage.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about UWA Admission 2018.
Official Site: UWA