Victoria University Admission
About Victoria University/ Ranking
Victoria University (VU) is a multiple-sector tertiary institution (higher education and TAFE) structured in Melbourne, Australia. Performing out of 11 campuses in Melbourne’s CBD and western areas, Victoria University provides qualifications in higher education by way of its Faculties of: Arts, Education and Human Advancement; Business and Law; and Health Engineering and Science; and also vocational education (TAFE), and short courses though its Faculties of: Technical and Trades Invention, and Workforce Development.
Victoria University Faculties
- Faculty of Arts, Education and Human Development
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health, Engineering and Science
- Faculty of Technical and Trades Innovation
- Faculty Workforce Development
- Victoria University College
Victoria University Institutions
- Victoria Institute for Education, Diversity and Lifelong Learning
- Institute for Sustainability and Innovation (ISI)
- Institute for Supply Chain and Logistics (ISCL)
- Institute of Sport, Exercise and Active Living (ISEAL
Victoria University Centres
- Centre for Environmental Safety and Risk Engineering (CESARE)
- Centre for Strategic Economic Studies (CSES)
- Applied Informatics Reseach Centre
- Centre for Tourism and Services Research (CTSR)
- Work-based Education Research Centre (WERC)
Victoria University Admissions 2014
Victoria University Admission Undergraduate Students
If you are applying for a program at Victoria University, you must go through this Suggestions to Candidates before submitting application. It comprises information regarding how to apply for your course, extra conditions and other essential informations.
This Suggestions to Candidates is for:
- Australian people
- New Zealand people who will be a citizen within Australia throughout their studies
- Members of a Permanent visa who will be resident within Australia during their studies.
Victoria University Apply for the Admissions
You can use this form to apply for any programs from the groups below requesting DIRECT ENTRY application OR to apply for a distinct course at Victoria University, regardless
of Faculty or Sector, as a presently enrolled student (INTERNAL APPLICANT). Preceding to finishing this form, all candidates MUST examine the Advice to Candidates and examine the related Course Index (TAFE, Undergraduate or Honours, Post Registration and Postgraduate index), positioned at www.vu.edu.au/apply, for the suitable application procedure.
Victoria University English Language Requirements
Victoria University (VU) can provide you a location in a course if you fulfill the English language and academic entry conditions.
The entry conditions below apply to most foreign courses. Several courses may have extra entry conditions, which includes unique subject specifications or higher English language conditions. Use the details on this page to verify if you are entitled for the course you want to study
If you efficiently finished a course at Victoria University’s English Language Institute (ELI) you do not have to post additional proof of your English language talents. However you may be expected to sit an IELTS test for some decided on courses, even if you have learnt at ELI.
Victoria University Admission for Postgraduate Students
You must have one or more of the subsequent:
- 4 year bachelor degree with honours, or an honours degree at H1 or H2A honours level
- Masters by coursework degree with minor thesis with common grades of at least H2A/Distinction (above 70%)
- Masters by research degree, or confirmed remarkable capacity during partial conclusion of a research project in a Masters by research degree
You must also illustrate proficiency in English satisfactory to work at a doctoral level by offering proof of one or additional of the subsequent:
conclusion of one of the degrees stipulated previously mentioned with English as the language of instruction and assessment, and undertaken in a mainly English-speaking context.You have an general band score of not lower than 6. 5 in an Foreign English Language Testing Service (IELTS) test with no specific bandscore below 6. 0 you achieved a score of not less than 92 with no section score less than 22 in the internet-based Teaching of English Foreign Language (TOEFL) test, or English skills comparative illustrate proficiency in English equivalent to over.
Admission for International Students
To be entitled for admission a individual must have -For Doctor of Philosophy and other investigation Doctorates
Confirmed academic accomplishment and preparing to a level that is satisfactory to undertake doctoral level research. This can be confirmed by one or more of the subsequent:
- A Masters by Research degree in the related discipline; or
- A Masters by coursework degree in the relevant discipline with minor thesis with ordinary levels of at least H2A/Distinction (>70%); or A 4 year bachelor’s degree with honours or an honours degree with a outstanding efficiency at H1 or H2A honours level.
- Enrolment for a Masters degree by Research and confirmed excellent capacity in the carry out of the 1st stages in a project contributing to authorization of transfer into a doctoral program by the FPRC.
Victoria University Scholarships
Victoria University (VU) gives scholarships to aid postgraduate research and foreign students with the costs of study. Postgraduate research students should recommend to exploration scholarships and postgraduate foreign students should recommend to foreign scholarships. Postgraduate coursework students may be entitled for externally funded scholarships.
The new Commonwealth Scholarship program commenced 1 April 2010. New Commonwealth Scholarships will be paid to eligible higher education students by Centrelink. You will not need to apply for a Commonwealth Scholarship.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Victoria University Admission 2014.
Official Site: Victoria University