Women Medical College Abbottabad Admission
Introduction, Women Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2020 Last Date
Women Medical College Abbottabad admission section is one of the finest colleges of Pakistan. WMC Abbottabad located in the vicinity of Abbottabad. Abbottabad is the beautiful place for the visitors. Our aim is to offer a good and quality education.
Important Admission Date for MBBS & BDS 2020
- Last Date of Form Submission 03-10-2020
- Entry Test held on 14-10-2020
- Aptitude Test held on 18-10-2020
- Get Admission Form on Rs 2000 and sent Bank Draft in favor of Women Medical College Abbottabad
Eligibility for Admissions:
- The program of study for MBBS at Women Medical College Abbottabad admission section is amenable to female applicants only.
- Candidate for MBBS admission must have exceeded the F. Sc (Pre-Medical) from Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education in Pakistan in 1st division acquiring at minimum 60% (660/1100) unadjusted marks.
- British Ordinary Level (‘O’ level) and Advanced level (‘A’ level) qualifications in the subjects must be a minimum of “c” grade. There must be No “E grade” in any of the over 3 subject experienced. Application with decrease grade in any of the over subjects will not be prepared.
- The certification should be escorted by an “Equivalence Certificate” from the IBCC Islamabad which shows the applicant to have attained at least 60% unadjusted marks of F. Sc Pre-medical (Standardized).
- US grade- 12 or Canadian grade – 13 Diploma (minimum GPA-3. 0) followed by an equivalence certificate from IBCC Islamabad of at minimum 60% unadjusted 2nd Year Pre-medical certification which must consist of the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English in the last 03 years of his or her study.
- The candidate must have obtained at minimum 60% score in HSSC from alternative countries of the globe compared to described over with the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English the Equivalence Certificate usually attained from IBCC Islamabad.
- Candidate having exceeded the Higher Secondary School Examination of Middle East with Equivalence Certificate from IBCC Islamabad can also apply.
- An applicant who has attained International Baccalaureate Diploma with subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and sufficient skills in English offered the equivalence certificate from IBCC Islamabad shows at the minimum (60%) 2nd Year marks.
- Hostel lodging is accessible to all students searching for hostel accommodation as boarders. There are 3 hostels in WMC Abbottabad.
- which provide secure accommodation to students. The amenities consist of discussed accommodation in bedrooms, nice sitting rooms and hygienic kitchens with capacious dining halls and equipped the frequent room with conveniences of in-house games.
- Murree Road, Nawanshahr, Abbottabad – Pakistan
- +92-992- 392334
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2020:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about WMC Abbottabad Admission 2020.
Official Site: Women Medical College Abbottabad